1569 – People on the Move
There has been further movement in people in and around the Gaming Sector, which we wish to acknowledge. Once again we have been unable to celebrate their appointments or contributions, as is fitting these individuals, because of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Please see the movements below.
- Mr. Stephen Rigby - President & Chief Executive Officer (OLG)
- After over five (5) years, Stephen stepped down from his leadership role of the organization. During his leadership he has led the transformationof Land-based Gaming in this province. It has not been without its challenges and he has navigated the OLG Team through this period. We wish Stephen and the Rigby Family our good wishes in their future endeavors.
- Ms. Monica Proudler - Personal Assistant - CEOs Office (OLG)
- After twenty (20) years service to the OLG, Monica has decided to leave her current post and seek new career opportunities, external of the organization. We wish to offer Monica and her family continued success in their future endeavours.
- Ms. Shelly McPhee - Administration Assistant - cGaming (OLG)
- On the 30th September 2020, Shelly retired from the organization. Shelly has been engaged in cGaming, initially supporting Mr. Rick Gray and more recently supporting Mr. David Fraser and the cGaming Team. As Shelly enters her retirement, we wish her every happiness and good health for many years to come.
- Mr. Duncan Hannay - President & CEO (OLG)
- After a very swift transition, Duncan undertook his leadership role from Monday, 26th October 2020 at an extremely critical moment at the OLG and the Gaming Sector is this province. We, CGAO, look forward to building a constructive and forward-looking partnership with him for the mutual benefit of both organizations as we look to the future. We offer our sincere congratulations to him on his appointment.
- Ms. Catherine Meade - Acting VP Social & Community Responsibility
- On the 14th September 2020, Catherine undertook the leadership role for the Social & Community Responsibility. Since joining the organization in 2005, Catherine has undertaken various roles in numerous areas of the business. We have reached out to Catherine to wish her every success in this new role.
Once again we experience major change in senior leadership positions. This is being achieved in an orderly and professional fashion and with that change comes opportunities for all to re-start, re-think & re-focus on the collective value we all bring to the ongoing success of Gaming in this province. There is a tremendous amount of work required by all stakeholders to climb out of the current challenging situation.