1452 – Play-Smart Centres - Quarterly Review
Representatives from the CGAO, OLG & RG-C had the opportunity to meet in Toronto on Monday, the 26th February 2018, to go through the 3rd Quarter Results [Oct-Dec 2017].
It was encouraging to see that like-for-like touch-points [see table below] have continued the upward trend when you take out the enhanced event(s) numbers inflated due to the launch of the Play-Smart Brand during late 2016 through 2017.
- Data Point - RG-C
- Events 2016, rebranding & launching Play-Smart Centres*
- Likely to see the event numbers impacted until June 2018
The team took the time to review various other initiatives that are underway with our sector.
- Ambassador Program (Pilot) - Underway in Windsor
- Employee Survey - Early Summer
- Training - Underway and active
- Play-Smart Centres - Refresh of the Leaflets & Information Documents
There is a tremendous amount of work underway within the cGaming Centres that focuses on Play-Smart initiatives, I do want to highlight Mr. Tony Rosa in Windsor for supporting his team in a pilot project underway in his centres. This will bring real insight to the final development of a sector program that best fits our operational environments.